Wednesday, August 20, 2008

no answer still..well kinda

Ok so I was on my way home from class when i finally got a call from my doctors nurse. I was sooo relieved!! Finally I'm going to get an answer if i will be going to St Louis or not, but of course that would be to easy. The only thing they tell me is that they got the letter back from the doctor and that i was to come in on friday to discuss with my doctor my options. Yeah, to me that didnt sound to positive. I may be wrong but that sounds like I'm packing my bags and going to St Loius. Im not sure what my feelings are yet. I want to be happy because maybe not in six monthes or a year but i will finally be out of pain! I can be a normal 19 year old running around and not worrying about my hip! Its bitter sweet. I cant make up my mind how i feel. But im a nervous wreck not knowing whats going to happen. To add on that ill have to drop my classes for this semester! Which totally bums me out. Anywho maybe in two days ill find out really whats going on...

1 comment:

ASpalla said...

Jessica,

Thank you for your post on my blog. I understand your frustration, but Dr. Scheid is amazing. I was referred to him from Dr. Maiers and Maiers even did my scope and assisted Dr. Scheid during my PAO. They are both amazing docs. Denise, Dr. Scheid's nurse is on top of things and is great to ask her if you have any questions. Also, here is my cell: 219-869-8950 and email aspalla@iupui.edu. If you would like to get together, let me know. I would love to meet more hip ladies!

Have a good one girlie! And I think Dr. Scheid will have some answers for you! It does get better...

Ashley