Monday, August 11, 2008

oh the waiting game..

Hi everyone!


Well i guess ill just start off with a few things about me. Im a college student currently in my second year. I use to be a competive gymnast before i had to quit and I love animals.


Anywho, i have been researching hip dysplasia for a couple weeks now and trying to pull together some information. I have had hip/knee pain for about 10 years now and no one has helped me. About a month ago my pain go worse in my right hip so I went back o the doctor for some help. They got an MRI and they diagnosed me with hip dysplasia. And because of the dysplasia i have a torn labrum. It was all alot to take in and now i am waiting for him to talk with another doctor. Hes not sure if this doctor in st. louis will want to perform the PAO or if i just get the labrum repaired. Its been about four weeks now and still heard nothing. Im getting sooo nervous and im really not sure what to expect. Either way I will need to have surgery and thats my worst fear! Please I will take any advice...Im very scared!





jessica

1 comment:

Cassie said...

Hi Jessica,

I'm glad you found my blog! I'm sorry you need a PAO, and I hope yours ends up as great as mine has so far. If you ever want to e-mail me directly, I'm at cassie155@hotmail.com. Would love to hear more of your story.

Take care of yourself!
Cassie